College Marketing Support
Marketing and Promotional Materials
Resources to help schools get the most from participating in Private College 529 Plan
TPC offers many ways for schools to promote participation in the Private College 529 Plan to alumni and community through these targeted marketing materials below.
Marketing and Promotional Tool Kit for Member Schools
- This tool kit has been developed to help our member schools promote the Plan to alumni, faculty/staff, media, policy makers, families and prospective students.
- This provides marketing guidance, customized content and samples of promotional efforts.
- We designed this kit as a resource guide for individual offices to promote the Plan to their constituents.
- Each information sheet in this kit provides specific examples to use online and printed materials.
Use Private College 529 Plan ads
Here are three different print-ready print ads for alumni magazines, newsletters and other publications. Each ad is available in quarter- and full-page sizes. To promote Private College 529 Plan through print ads featuring the institution's name, view and download each ad here:
- Game Ad, Quarter Page: View PDF Download
- Game Ad, Full Page: View PDF Download
- Child Ad, Quarter Page: View PDF Download
- Child Ad, Full Page: View PDF Download
- Owl Ad, Quarter Page: View PDF Download
- Owl Ad, Full Page: View PDF Download
To get more information about the marketing options available to participating schools, call 1.877.874.0740 or email TPC.